Need advice on salary offered, 8000 AED..

Hello everyone,

I just got a job offer as an X-Ray Tech in Abu Dhabi. Here is the breakdown of the salary package offered to me:

Monthly Basic Salary: 4125 AED
Monthly Supplementary Allowance: 1375 AED
Monthly Accommodation Allowance: 2500 AED
Total Monthly Compensation: [b]8000 AED[b]

Since I am single and have no plans to marry in the near future, the benefit covers mobilization/demobilization cost, visa cost and health insurance.

Supplementary allowance according to the terms and conditions covers educational allowance, transportation allowance, annual flights and others.

Should I accept or decline the job offer?

Thank you.

Dear Planet21,

it is good salary for single take it and good luck

How about compare your salary to someone else ? Use this

is.gd/overseaspay

Thank you sir.  :top:

One piece of advice that I always tell my friend planning to work abroad:  make sure the company will cover all the recruitment/mobilisation expenses:  airfare, visa processing, medical examinations, hotel when you reach your destination, etc.  If a company can pay these expenses, they can pay your salary.  If in case they ask you to pay one item in the list, re-think about your decision.

Re the salary offered to you: 
4,000 is a bit small (well, it really depends on your experience).
Housing is just enough if you're willing to share a house with strangers (a room in a three-room apartment costs 2,500). 
Assumingly 1,300+ would go to your food and transport which is a bit small.

Plz tell me about any job. . . I m needy plz

I suggest you try online applications to various companies and recruitment websites.  Most of the people I know got hired through online applications.

My piece of advice:  Don't stop.  Couple it with prayers.  Get connected to other people (Linked In, for example).

nebz24688 wrote:

I suggest you try online applications to various companies and recruitment websites.  Most of the people I know got hired through online applications.

My piece of advice:  Don't stop.  Couple it with prayers.  Get connected to other people (Linked In, for example).

Thank you for the advice. I might go through that route as well.