Close

female friend MILAN :)

Hi everyone.
I moved to Milan recently and as meeting boys is quite easy in here I really miss doing girly stuff, shopping, gossips, coffee and so so on
So if you feel like hanging out just let me know!**

I dont speak any Italian yet. So rather would prefer English speaker, or Polish :)
Laura

Moderated by kenjee 2 months ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hey Laura, I am sure you can make Italian female friends, however finding someone with English would be hard. Why don't you offer yourself for a language exchange with a female Italian? E sempre piu facile imparare in questo modo e fare amiche. Ciao

Hey Laura, how are you doing? I totally know what you mean! I've been here a while now but my 2 sisters recently left Milan while I've stayed on, so I am missing a lot of that girly stuff too! Shall we meet for a coffee or a drink sometime??
Catherine

Hi Laura, and Catherine too!
I'm Italian and I speak English, and in Milan :) if you're still looking for someone, I'd be up for coffee, shopping or something else if you want!

Sounds good! I am actually heading back to New Zealand soon for Christmas, and I get back to Milan on the 7th of Jan. Could we all get together for a coffee or drink after that? I'll write to you again closer to the time as I know that's a long time away! Time flies though right?? Hope you are both well :)

Hey girls.
I am fresh in this group but I came for the reason that you made post about.
I have been living in Italy for 2,5 years, but this summer I went to USA for 5 months, now I am back again but I moved to Milan because of the <3. I used to study and live in Lecco that is 40min far from Milan, so I know Milan since I was often here but I left all my friends there. I miss chats, drinking and relaxing moments with friends.
Fell free write me private msg and we can exchange contacts and meet and do all girl stuff. :)

Ciao a presto

That'd be ok with me :)

Expatriate health insurance in Milan

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Milan

Moving to Milan

Find tips from professionals about moving to Milan

Travel insurance in Milan

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Milan

Flights to Milan

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Milan