Teaching English/French in Sai Gon

Hello,

I am Emilie, a French- Finnish woman, currently finishing my master in Sustainable Urban Development in HCMC. I would like to work as a teacher in schools or giving private lessons. I would also be interested in doing translation work.

I have no diploma in teaching but I have been teaching in the past for an NGO in Finnish high schools and have also given private lessons in HCMC. My master is also taught in English.

My schedule is really flexible at the moment so it would not be a problem to arrange a time.

Cheers,

Emilie

Hello and welcome to Expat.com Emilie

To increase your chances to find a vacancy, I invite you to drop an advert here :

> Teaching job offers in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thanks for the answer :)

where are you live now ? i wanna join to learn.

Bonjour Emilie.

I am Huu from Binh thnh
Learning french

I would like to seek a french teacher to find more knowledges in french. How I can contact to you to know more details. xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds + do not publich your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

No problem we can arrange a meeting :)

Cheers,
Emilie

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )

Hi there,my name is Henry..iam living in NhaTrang city(500km from Hochiminh),i have a hostel in Nhatrang..now,my wife want to open a private class in my place..(my wife is english teacher)..she need someone help to teach..and will share the income.
If you interested let come to nhatrang 2 days to take a look.
My place have a lot of beds.so dont worry about the accommodation.
Henry(husband of Mrs.Tam)
You can visit my place on google search:papa village nhatrang
hp:0937606485

Hello,

Sorry I live in Sai Gon and I'd like to stay here for now at least.
I hope you will find someone to help you :)

Cheers
Emilie

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Kindly note that publicity is not allowed on the forum. You can however register your services freely in our business directory (found under HANDY TOOLS section above)

Hi
could you send me your CV and your phone number
We will contact you ASAP
VAS school
thanks in advance