Flat mate? Share my apartment near Al Reem Compound

Hello!  Ive got a 3 bed flat with a terrace, in a new block of private apartments, not too far from the al reem compound....and its just me in it!  Whilst my collegues live in 2 apartments on the same floor, it would be nice to have a roomie!   A bit of banter, bbq on my terrace,  and a different convo, so its not just work all the time.

If you're in riyadh and interested, let me know.  My rents only 55k so its pretty cheap shared!

Let me know if youre interested.

Cheers

in box your cell for whats app plz as I am interested thanks

Hi Riz lab

I invite you to post your ad in the Flat share in Riyadh section, it is more appropriate.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Riz

I live just behind your compound right now. I am teaching right now. I am a low maintenance guy.

Let's chat, please.

Call me on xxx

Thanks.
Andy

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Andy

Cheers for the contact.  Ive sent you a whatsapp.

Thanks

Riz

RizLabs wrote:

Hi Andy

Cheers for the contact.  Ive sent you a whatsapp.

Thanks

Riz

Without any slight or accusation against the poster you're replying to, all posters should be very careful about passing contact details, or accepting them from strangers.
Any posts with contact details are placed under review until the contact information has been edited out.
Whilst anyone who cares about education and likes Elgar is very probably a nice person, there are many out there who are a lot less than nice, so posters should please take care, arranging meetings in very public places until you get to know your interlocutor.

Hi there...
Please share you number and location so i can visit you :)

cheers

I question comes to mind.

Is it legal for a man and a woman to share a flat there, even with separate rooms?

Hi,

I am interested, can you please share the location via whatsapp for a visit?
This is my mobile number: XXX
Thank You,
AG

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct