Close

Work in Nepal

Hi Friends.
How r u?
i want to know about work visa for Nepal .can some one send me information about this?

Hi Kaleem1,

I have moved your thread from the Pakistan forum to the Nepal forum. Read the following article for some hints : Long term visa in Nepal.

Also, please read these posts, they are relevant to your questions : http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … 278#820644

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna .
Pls tuch me i can take help from u .
so thanks again

Suffice it to say that it is not easy to get a business visa
The experience shows that in recent years. it has become increasingly difficult to obtain
At one time, a few years ago, one could obtain up to five years business visa
These days, the same applicant should consider himself to be lucky if he gets either 6 months or 12 months (renewable). Nothing is automatic. At each successive expiry date comes up,  Nepal Immigration automatically will request a letter of recommendation from DOI etc
And if you are new to the scene. they may well require you to invest say 50000 dollars and perhaps more. This you would have to verify. And remember, not all sectors are open for investment purposes.
Consult an approved list, to ensure that your project is in a field of endeavor that is open to foreign investors

Expatriate health insurance in Nepal

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Nepal

Moving to Nepal

Find tips from professionals about moving to Nepal

Travel insurance in Nepal

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Nepal

Flights to Nepal

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Nepal