House cleaner in Sliema

Hi does anyone know a good cleaner for a good one off clean of a 2 bedroom apartment in Sliema?

Thanks

Lauren

Hi Lauren,

Please feel free to post an ad in the Housemaid job vacancies in Malta section, it might also help you.

Hope that you will get some recommendations as well.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla

Hello!
Do you need a house cleaner?

Cheers,
Serena

Hi,  yeah I'm looking for a house cleaner for a one off deep clean of my apartment that I've just moved into. With the possibility of regular work too.

Thanks

Lauren

Hello,
I am a student and I would like a job to support my study, I am not a maid but I know very well how to do it and I can do it!

If you need you can contact me!

Serena

Hi Serena!

I said you are a student. Can you provide more information about becoming a student in Malta. My son would like to study accounting of banking. What is the fees? Which University should he can apply.

Maria

@ Maria > The subject of this topic is " House cleaner in Sliema "  and your question is off topic :)

If you are looking for information about becoming a student in malta, please feel free to launch a new thread on the malta forum.
It will encourage members to communicate with you. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi Lauren, did you find a cleaner?
Me and my friend both are cleaners for a number of properties in Malta,if i can not help you i am sure she can,
Message me if would like to chat?
Thank u

Hello Maria!

Sorry I am a bit late (I hope you found news), I don't know about fees because I am studying here with a scholarship, anyway there is the website University of Malta where you can find all information regarding the fees.

Cheers and good Sunday!