New to Expat forum

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the expat community.  I am looking forward to moving into my new home soon (under construction now) just outside La Ceiba in a quaint resort in Salitran.  I live in Canada and have been to La Ceiba a number of times and absolutely love it.  I was wondering if there is an expat's club in La Ceiba?

I know a few Canadians have bought in this community so I am excited about meeting my new neighbours.  If anyone here on the forum has bought in Villas Hermosa in Salitran I would love to get in touch.

Regards,
JD

I have not been to this area, just finished exploring Copan, have a trip to Roatan in December. Considering Honduras for re-location, now presently living in Denver, Colorado. I would love to hear about your area; studying maps, reading, and looking for more information. Thank you.
Peggy

Peggyd...You can take the ferry from Roatan to La Ceiba if you want to explore the area.  The community of Salitran and Villas Hermosa is a development with single story villas and amenities etc. about 15 minutes from La Ceiba.

I may be able to arrange tour of the property and surrounding area if you are curious or interested.  You can PM me if you like. 

Regards,
JD