Apply for a training program or a job in Germany.

Hello how are you doing?
I'm Denis Buzali and i'm from Albania, actually 19 years old i have just finish high school(4years) for Hospitality and Turism, I would like to apply for a training program or a job in Germany.
I have hear before about the Ausbildung program but i can't find the correct place to apply there.
If someone out there in Germany or whatever know a correct site or way to i be part of it.
Thank you so much.
Love you

Moderated by Priscilla 2 weeks ago
Reason : title modified for more visibility

Hi Denis Buzali and welcome to :)

I invite you to go through the Living in Germany guide section, there are a lot of articles on work and these might help you in your search.

Why you chose Germany as destination please?

Priscilla :)

"Ausbildung" (apprenticeship) is done by individual companies (with some time spent on a vocational school in parallel). Therefore, you need to apply at suitable companies in your field.
I am not from the tourism industry, but for many other business sectors there is not one webpage for all apprenticeship positions. You may need to find out which are the suitable companies and check their webpages, or inquire about apprenticeship possibilities with them individually.
Possibly the vocational schools ("Berufsschule") for your industry might also be able to help you find suitable companies - but they cannot give you an apprenticeship, only a company can.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Your best business development ideas in Germany
By Priscilla
Scams warning
By prasanthvazhungal
The work system
By Foxybe
Ben Herceg
Looking for a job and life in Germany
By Ben Herceg
Looking for Opportunities
By rheivillareal
American hairstylist
By hillthehand

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Germany

Flights to Germany

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Germany