Searching for a "tropical" beach house.

Hi!  My husband and I have a casita in a small village in Baja steps from a broad, sandy beach but the area has a Mediterranean climate.  It is delightfully beautiful in late summer and fall.  It is a bit chilly especially in December and January and the months of May, June and often July are frequently overcast.  It's hard to keep up a tan. Lol 
We would like to buy a smallish to moderate house on a walkable beach somewhere were the winter and spring is warm and sunny.  It is OK if the summers are uncomfortable because we would migrate back to Baja.   We have a pack of Chihuahuas so we would need to seasonally drive between both locations rather than fly.  I enjoy gardening so ample water and a bit of land would keep me happy when not beach combing. 
If you know of something, please let us know.  Even if you don't know of a specific property but know of a great area, we'd very much appreciate your tip.  Thanks.

Ian Huntington

Hello ian Huntington :cheers:

You could drop an advert in our Housing in Mexico section to increase your chances to find the 'tropical' beach house you are looking for

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Moving to Baja Norte
By Maw971
Seeking Vacation Rental
By rubytue60
Accomodation in Mexico City until February 2017
By Gonzalez16
some info on unfurnished apartments
By cheho

Expatriate health insurance in Mexico

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mexico