WATER?Reverse Osmosis system

What is the best Reverse Osmosis system available in Mexico and who does the installation?

For what purpose and for what location.
I have lots of experience on many systems, but most units are aimed at long term boaters.
They are not cheap, so may I ask why you want one, and what would. Be your consumption rate?

I live near the pacific ocean in central Mexico.  I would like an under counter R.O. system that gives me healthy drinking water.  The street water is quite muddy.  So, I have been looking for a system with at least five stages of filtration plus ultra-violet radiation.  My question is where in Mexico can I obtain the best brand of R.O., and will they travel a few hours for installation?  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Welcome to ex-pat and the Mexican forum adson,
Filter systems are not all that common. Most people have bottled water delivered. Where I live the mineral content of the water is very high so I had to add a water softener just to reduce plumbing problems.

You might want to check the classified ads at the top of the page. Your project sounds like a very expensive project. Good luck.

We use Bebbia osmosis system in Quintana Roo, it works well, better than keep using "garrafones"!  If anyone wants, I can share my invite code and we both earn free months of service.  They rent their system for around 300 pesos/month, and this includes replacements for the filter and service.

@luisnatur

I am very interested in the system you have  I am building a home in Real Montejo Mérida and need a system that (a) works very well and (b) is economical 

our city water is VERY muddy so we added a pre-filter between the street and our cistern. We need a softener but have not yet added it. But we love the reverse osmosis we added under the sink, a Waterdrop G2P600.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0874 … &psc=1

I helped our plumber install it since he had never seen one before. We also added the ice maker accessory so we have clean ice. Our system: city water (awful), 10,000 L cistern, tinaco on the roof to which we add anti-scale/disinfectant https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B09NP3MVYM … ct_details