Established company with two expat visas for sale

Hello.

I am leaving Malaysia for new opportunities in the UK and no longer need my registered company here.

I am looking at selling my SDN. BHD, company which currently has two expats visa's issued alongside.

It is registered with MDeC so it offers the most flexible visa opportunities as you can use the Expat services at Cyberjaya. I have had no problems renewing my work permit for my partner and myself over several years.

It has fully paid up capital of RM500k and has some retained loss's so it is in an advantageous tax position for anyone looking to start up a business here. Current audit has been completed and tax is up to date. Bank accounts are with Citi Bank.

This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to move to Malaysia or seeking to stay in Malaysia for the long term.

Let me know if you want anymore information.

Thanks.

gbk06 wrote:

Hello.

I am leaving Malaysia for new opportunities in the UK and no longer need my registered company here.

I am looking at selling my SDN. BHD, company which currently has two expats visa's issued alongside.

It is registered with MDeC so it offers the most flexible visa opportunities as you can use the Expat services at Cyberjaya. I have had no problems renewing my work permit for my partner and myself over several years.

It has fully paid up capital of RM500k and has some retained loss's so it is in an advantageous tax position for anyone looking to start up a business here. Current audit has been completed and tax is up to date. Bank accounts are with Citi Bank.

This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to move to Malaysia or seeking to stay in Malaysia for the long term.

Let me know if you want anymore information.

Thanks.

please let me know details.i want to stay here in malaysia for long term with my wife.i cant  give u PM.so give your contract to my inbox

Hi gbk06,

I invite you to post this advert in the classifieds section > Businesss for sale in Malaysia as the forum is not the appropriate section

Thank you,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed