Looking for Mailbox for front gate

Can anyone here know a shop selling Mail box just around D7?

I found some ads here but I didn't check all if they are in D7.

Looks like they all do delivery.

Do you have Vietnamese speaking acquaintance you can ask for help?

Hi PhuNyeTah,

Hope you are well. Have you found the mail box yet? Just see your query and would like to support. Well, I have checked and I think you can drop by this showroom to ask for purchasing a mailbox:

CHAN THAI SON INOX shop:
http://www.chanthaison.com/San-pham/HOP … 31345.html

Address: 911/7 Lạc Long Quân P11 Q. Tân Bình, TP.HCM
ĐT     : (08) 3 9717 451
Open time:  8h -> 17h ( Thứ 2 đến thứ 6 ). Mon - Fri
           từ 8h -> 12h (thứ 7) Sat
           Chủ Nhật Nghỉ- Sunday off
* Not sure staff can speak English well because this is a local shop (I mean Vietnamese), but let try)

Another option, you can drop by UMA shop (very popular for expat, www.uma.vn), they may sell the mail box (staff can speak English).

Hope this can help and good luck for your 'shopping'

Kind regards,

Nga

In my 3 years living in Vietnam don't recall ever receiving one piece of mail or ever seeing a mailman for that matter.

khanh44 wrote:

In my 3 years living in Vietnam don't recall ever receiving one piece of mail or ever seeing a mailman for that matter.

I don't know about Canada, but US immigration and the consulate will communicate by postal mail.  I think this is because email is not considered legal communication in US law.  Of course the chances of timely and successful delivery are a lot better by email than VNPT.  When we lived in a house, the mailman just tossed it between the bars which could subject the letter to weather.  In our apartment he gave it to the parking lot attendants which is even scarier.

I think it's more courier than postal mail.