Close

Waiting for the Approval of my MVV

Finally, I'm back here and so happy to share that I passed the A1 exam, after 6 weeks of waiting.
Now, we're only waiting for the payment advice from IND and after, just waiting for the approval. Hoping that will have it approved this October and can spend my first Christmas in the Netherland with my partner.
Goodluck to those who also doing the same process as me!!!! VEEL SUCCES!!! :D

Hi, congratulations to you! How long did you wait for your result of exam ? And how's the Exam so far?

I got the result for exactly 6 weeks and 1 day. The exam was only basic so it's not so hard. The speaking is the one that's bit harder than the three but as long as you know lots of dutch vocabulary everything will be fine.

btw, Got the Positive advice of IND in 17days!! :)

congrats! so it does take that long for civic int exam results to come. they say within 8 weeks usually. i recently appeared for this exam in dubai.

can u pls tell me what docs are necessary for applying for mvv once i pass the exam?

Hi, Yes usually the result of the exam takes longer than the MVV Approval from IND. For the requirements needed please check ind.nl  or https://ind.nl/EN/individuals/family/Pages/default.aspx you can see there all the information in applying MVV visa. Goodluck!

Expatriate health insurance in the Netherlands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Netherlands

Moving to the Netherlands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Netherlands

Travel insurance in the Netherlands

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Netherlands

Flights to the Netherlands

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Netherlands