Planning to go to tunisia

Hi good day..im planning to go to tunisia im philippine passpport holder...what are the requirements how to go to tunisia country because i want to visit my friend in tunisia...thanks and good day to all.

Hi Lion,

I moved your topic on the Tunisia forum. I think you should contact the embassy in your country to know the procedure.

Thank you.
Christine

Filipinos must obtain visas before traveling to Tunisia. This visa requirement is applicable to Filipinos visiting Tunisia for touristic, employment, education purposes and short- or long-term stays. They must apply for their visas prior to travel, as visas are not obtainable upon arrival at the ports of entry.

General Requirements:

Fully accomplished and duly signed visa application form.
Philippine passport with validity of at least 6 months beyond the date of the visa being applied for.
1 passport size photograph.
Copy of airline tickets or itinerary.

Upon arrival in Tunisia, Filipinos will be asked to show their Philippine passports and these will need to be valid for at least 6 months beyond their departure date from Tunisia, as well as proof of purpose of visit, and tickets for their return or onward travel. Proof of sufficient funds may be required so it is advised that Filipinos prepare this as well.

Filipinos may lodge their applications for a Tunisian visa at the Embassy of Tunisia Indonesia, which has jurisdiction over the Philippines. However, the visa requirements may change without prior notice and Filipinos are advised to obtain the most current information by first contacting the Tunisian Consulate in Manila.

Embassy of Tunisia, Indonesia

Wisma Dharmala Sakti, 11th Floor Jl. Jenderal Sudriman No.32
P.O. Box 6435 – Jakarta 10064
Jakarta
Indonesia
Telephone: (+62-21) 570-3432 / 570-4220
Fax: (+62-21) 570-0016
Email: [email protected]

Tunisian Consulate
506 Heritage Bldg., 1851 A.Vasquez St.
Malate
Manila
Philippines
Telephone: (+63-2) 523-9984
Fax: (+63-2) 523-9984

Hi good day to all...can you pls give me some points of view regarding the requirements..
1.my friend in tunisia is 20yrs old..in that of his age is it legal to send me invitation letter?
2.aside from invitation letter he would send to me is there any requirements that he need to send to me..example..proof of documents...
  Bcoz i called many times in tunisia embassy in indonesia and also in philippines but nobody answer my call..
  Thank you and GOD BLESS to all☺