Close

Just moved to HCMC and looking to meet new people

Hi everyone,

I'm from Toronto and I just moved to HCMC for a few years and I'm looking to meet new people. So if you are up to hang out with a down to earth Canadian than feel free to message me.

I forgot to say that I live in D1.

Hey....

Welcome to Saigon.

I am in Dist :1 too on Bui Vien .... Have a restaurant.

Drop in for a Beer and some chat.

Thnx

What's up?!  I'm in district 7.  Feel free to PM me if you wanna chill.  It's not too much to get into d1 and I know a good amount of joints to hit up.

Hello,

We're organizing a home meet up at Thao Dien, District 2 on coming Saturday.
http://www.expat.com/en/events/asia/vie … ether.html

Let me know if you want to come!

hello there...
Welcome to Saigon.

Hello fpm45 (I don't know your name) :)

Welcome to Saigon and I think the best way to connect others is to meet up, hang out and join the events to connect the locals and expats together.

I would like to share you the trek trip event which will be organized by the ened of this month: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_w4EX … RKTkE/view

It is a really great experience. Do trek, experience, enjoy landscapes, meet local ethnics, connect other local and foreigner trekkers, cooking, camping. I have done it before and it is recommended to go - should not miss.

Hope that my information can be of help.

Regards
Jeanie

fpm45 how r u

hello,
Welcome to SaiGon.  I'm living in district 5. We can make friend and drink some beer in the weekend

And I'm in Phu Nhuan District.
Nice to meet u!

Thanks everyone for your responses. I will check out the other forum posts and PM some of you.

Thanks again!
Francis

fpm45 :

Hi everyone,

I'm from Toronto and I just moved to HCMC for a few years and I'm looking to meet new people. So if you are up to hang out with a down to earth Canadian than feel free to message me.

Hey guys,
let's meet up and hang out sometimes,
Best,
Quynh

Hi,

I'm Cam and from the US, also a newcomer in HCM City.  Nice to hear you.  Let's keep in touch.

I live near d1

Hello,

New here too. It would be nice to connect with others new to the country also.

District 2. :)

R

Hi guy ^^
How are you ? hang out if you have time. I am living in Binh Thanh Dist
Have a great day to you ^^

Hey there, my friend and I will be heading to HCMC in the next two weeks, were also from the GTA.

Hi, welcome to HCM city ^^. Contact me ** if you want to make friend and maybe, have a coffee talk.

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : We encourage sharing of contact infos through private message system ( Click on avatar of member to access profile, from there click on the 'Send message' button on top banner profile)

Welcome to HCM City. If you're looking for a job, you can contact me. My language center is recruiting some native English Teachers.

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Ho Chi Minh City

Flights to Ho Chi Minh City

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ho Chi Minh City