Close

Want to convert my UAE Driving Licence to Bahrain License

Hello All...
Hope all are doing Fine ..

I was holding a Valid UAE License (Light vehicle-Automatic  ) , but unfortunately I have lost  it , It was Valid up to 26.02.2022, I am Having only the soft copy right now...
Here, I Would like to know , with out the original License, Is it possible to convert it a Bahrain Driving license immediately or  I have to open the file and attend the classes .

OR , I can go UAE ones and get a duplicate  copy , then come back and apply for converting License ..?

Please help me out..........................!! :)

If you still have the residence permit in UAE and still residing there, I suggest to get another copy. 

1.  Having a Gulf-issued driver's license with a valid residence ID would entitle you to ANOTHER Bahrain-issued license.  You'll get to keep the other license.
2.  If you no longer have a valid residence ID from any Gulf country but still have a valid driver's license from there, Bahrain will issue you a driver's license BUT will confiscate and cancel the old one.  No schooling or training required.  This was my case.  Got my new Bahraini driver's license within 5 minutes.  And they took my Saudi license.  Fee is BD26.5

Hope this helps.

Thanks  for the replay  Friend....!!
I don't have a resident permit in UAE, I just have the scan copy of my UAE driving license...
That's the problem..if I go uae for two days...as visit...can I get a duplicate...? Do you know something about that..?

Thanks  for the replay  Friend....!!
I don't have a resident permit in UAE, I just have the scan copy of my UAE driving license...
That's the problem..if I go uae for two days...as visit...can I get a duplicate...? Do you know something about that..?

Hi,
for a better response to your first query regarding getting the UAE license with just the photo copy of the same, i would suggest you to create a new post on the UAE forum
http://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=428

and regarding the issuing of Bahrain License, yes you need your original UAE license when going in to change it.
http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=291865

T&R

Hi
Just take you ID and the driving license to traffic in Isa town and they will convert it straight away , please remember take you Bahrain ID including passport pictures

Expatriate health insurance in Bahrain

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bahrain

Moving to Bahrain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bahrain

Travel insurance in Bahrain

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bahrain

Flights to Bahrain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bahrain