Close

Want to convert my UAE Driving Licence to Bahrain License

Hello All...
Hope all are doing Fine ..

I was holding a Valid UAE License (Light vehicle-Automatic  ) , but unfortunately I have lost  it , It was Valid up to 26.02.2022, I am Having only the soft copy right now...
Here, I Would like to know , with out the original License, Is it possible to convert it a Bahrain Driving license immediately or  I have to open the file and attend the classes .

OR , I can go UAE ones and get a duplicate  copy , then come back and apply for converting License ..?

Please help me out..........................!! :)

If you still have the residence permit in UAE and still residing there, I suggest to get another copy. 

1.  Having a Gulf-issued driver's license with a valid residence ID would entitle you to ANOTHER Bahrain-issued license.  You'll get to keep the other license.
2.  If you no longer have a valid residence ID from any Gulf country but still have a valid driver's license from there, Bahrain will issue you a driver's license BUT will confiscate and cancel the old one.  No schooling or training required.  This was my case.  Got my new Bahraini driver's license within 5 minutes.  And they took my Saudi license.  Fee is BD26.5

Hope this helps.

Thanks  for the replay  Friend....!!
I don't have a resident permit in UAE, I just have the scan copy of my UAE driving license...
That's the problem..if I go uae for two days...as visit...can I get a duplicate...? Do you know something about that..?

Thanks  for the replay  Friend....!!
I don't have a resident permit in UAE, I just have the scan copy of my UAE driving license...
That's the problem..if I go uae for two days...as visit...can I get a duplicate...? Do you know something about that..?

Hi,
for a better response to your first query regarding getting the UAE license with just the photo copy of the same, i would suggest you to create a new post on the UAE forum
http://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=428

and regarding the issuing of Bahrain License, yes you need your original UAE license when going in to change it.
http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=291865

T&R

Hi
Just take you ID and the driving license to traffic in Isa town and they will convert it straight away , please remember take you Bahrain ID including passport pictures