Close

Getting published in an English magazine in Thailand or Asia

Hi All

Just a quick question.  What is the best magazine in Thailand to have a long form article published on parenting?

I noticed, in Pattaya particularly, there are many older men with young children.  Also reading many sites there is little published in general terms about advice to children especially growing up from a father's perspective.  What parents particular men teach their children are limited in both social and academic literature. So I wrote two pieces on parenting, advice to my son and another advice to my daughter. Both are medium length  2400-2500 words and would like to get them published. but noticed most magazines do not like longer pieces. The pieces are decent and relevant to Thai, as here is where I did my research. I am still developing my style and skill so looking for local publication to build on. Also the competition in English language countries are greater.

Anyone here writes for a magazine that may be interested? Getting feedback from local editors is almost non existent only if they publish your piece.  I got notification from one local magazine after the piece was published.

Thanks in advance.

Altrini

Expatriate health insurance in Bangkok

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bangkok

Moving to Bangkok

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bangkok

Travel insurance in Bangkok

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bangkok

Flights to Bangkok

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bangkok