Close

My baby was born IN colombia

Hello everybody my name is Fernando , I am a born us citizen and i had a girlfiend here and she was from colombia,now she got pregnant, but things didnt werent working out between me and her, although dont ge tme wrong i am overly excited for my baby, but unfortunately she decided to go back to colombia to have the baby which i thought was absolutely absurd, how could have she seperated the baby from me, the baby (Leah) has been born now, i want to know what i can do to bring the baby back to the U.s or is that even possible,

Immigration attorneys and embassy officials are more reliable than layperson Expats for expertise in such a matter.

I will say this....

If (a) there is no marriage certificate and (b) you lack proof of paternity and (c) the mother is residing in Colombia and you’re not -- then you’re three steps behind the proverbial 8-ball.

cccmedia

Fernando, are you going to take care of that baby? Because I've found in life that no one loves a child as much as his mother.

of course im going to take care of the baby, and yes a mothers love toward their offspring cannot be compared to anything .

we werent married, i have no proof that she is my daughter, and i am in florida and she moved back to colombia before the baby was born. and yes i think i need some legal help

Expatriate health insurance in Cali

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cali

Moving to Cali

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cali

Travel insurance in Cali

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Cali

Flights to Cali

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cali