LOOKING FOR A NANNY IN MAURITIUS

Does anyone know of a reliable nanny looking for a long term job from Jan 17? We are based in Pereybere. Thank you!

Hi there,

Click here to rent a Maid.

or find a Nanny here. Hope that helps you.

Frenchie

Hi everyone,

@ Babsi L, please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Babysitting job vacancies in Mauritius. Interested candidates will contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

I suggest not posting in the JOBS section - I did that and I got flooded with applications from people all over the world with no permits looking for employment here.  (I mentioned that I needed someone locally with a permit or residency - it made no difference)

That proves it works, but it's a pity the replies were rubbish.

Edit. I can't find your advert.

It does work, it is just people are so desperate to get in here they spam you - some of them were not even nannies they were office admin staff in India!  Alas, it is a great platform!

This is just one page

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 35#3393599

Most get their PM system blocked, the one who attempt to get clever get banned.

Sad as it is, we can only slow them down, not stop them.

it must be a challenge!  Still a great platform :)

Hello

My name is Priya
I'm available to work for Nanny
I'm from Fond Du Sac its approximately 10 mins route
I do ironing, cleaning, cooking al all household work including babysitter also

Babsi L. wrote:

Does anyone know of a reliable nanny looking for a long term job from Jan 17? We are based in Pereybere. Thank you!

Contact on this number: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum + post a job offer in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello. I am a babysitter and lives in grand bay.. ***. You may call me. Thank you

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum. Create your CV with your contact details in the JOBS section
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Mauritius section. Thank you

Iam interes wis the job

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory. Thank you

Hello everyone,

I am closing this thread. Please refer to the proper section of the website if you are either proposing your services as a nanny or looking for one.

- Jobs in Mauritius

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed