New in Auckland

Hi,

I have just moved to Auckland, and am in the process of finding a place to live. Im 29, an Australian expat, working in the FMCG industry.

Im loving it over here so far, however, do not know many people outside work. I would love to meet new people while here, so if your up for a beer and a chat, pls shoot me a note. I would love to hear about your experiences getting to know Auckland & NZ !

Vinny

Hey Vinny, if you where in Wellington I would take you up on your offer. Hope you enjoy Auckland, I certainly did. It's a really a busy city though for an out of townie like myself.

Hi there! If any out there in Auckland, please contact me. I am from Colombia and I am planning to move down there and will love to have some info like:
cost of living
jobs
life quality
weather
tourims
entertainment
Really want to meet someone!
Gracias!

Hi Vinny,

We arrived on Tuesday. We are Belgian and French with 2 kids.
But obviously we like beer :)
We lived 2 years and a half in Sydney ! Loved it ! Now in Auckland, we're also looking forward to meet new people !

Hello there,

I'm a 30 years old french student, been in Auckland for 2 weeks now, and i'm a bit bored and lonely.
Would love to meet some people.

Hi !
i'm mark and i just arrived in Auckland. So i think it can be a good idea to meet everyone around a beer in the center !

Hello People,

I am Sham and i am also new to Auckland. I am attached to a Home Health Care unit, in South Auckland. I would also love to meet some new people.

I was just wondering what everyone is doing this Thursday night since its a long weekend. Do let me know and maybe we all could meet up somewhere.

Cheers
Shanthi

Ok Sham77 n Crokus,
this thursday sounds fine to me. Name the place and time.

hi,i'm ok for tommorrow night ! we can meet under the sky tower if you want and walk around to find a bar. or an another place ? what time do you think ? mark

Can i come :)

yes eveyone can come ! i don't have any news for tonight but i will be under the sky tower at 7.30pm if someone want to come.
bye

hi
i went to the sky tower yesterday night and i saw anyone so tell me when you want to come for a drink.
bye