Marrying a Polish Citizen

I am engaged to a Polish Citizen and will be getting married next year.  What documents will I need?
Will I be covered by her Health Insurance or do I need to purchase my own?


I guess it depends on your nationality, but regarding the Health Insurance, you need to work in Poland to have Polish Health insurance.


Thank you very much.

New topic