Studying English in Trinidad and Tobago

hi i am interested in studying English in Trinidad and Tobago have some information that I can ? thanks

The University of the West Indies offer languages at their Centre for Language Learning. Feel free to email [email protected]

Conozco otra opcion mas economica y muy efectiva. soy de Colombia y vivo en Trinidad hace 7 meses y mi ingles ha mejorado muchisimo.

Puedes escribirme y te explico como puedes hacer esto, COSTATT es muy costoso!!

Adriana Galeano
[email protected]

Hello EasyHomeT&T and welcome to the forum.

Can you please write in English so that everyone may understand and participate? :)

Thanks,
Aurélie

No everyone speaks English... especially if you want to come to Trinidad to learn English.... 

Post en Espanol estan bievenidos !!!

Good day and hope all is well with you are you interested in conversational english or do you need intermediate language lesson , why i am asking this is i know a woman who i met and she teaches english at a secondary school and she has a few students from venezuela , and if you want conversation in ebglish well i guess i could assist you in that area , any how hope all works out well for you ,   [email protected]   
   1 868 389-5003       take care and be blessed :)

Hi I am a Zambian national working here as a computer science lecturer. I would love to get to know other expatriates living in Trinidad

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]