Looking 4 Roomies - Let's share a big villa?

In January, I plan to move to PP to teach English. I prefer to have roomates to be able to afford a bigger nicer villa, rather than be alone in a so-so place. Are there any like minded indivuals out there? I am possibly looking to rent a 4-6 bdrm villa for $1,200 to $2,000. So individually, maybe $250 to $400 monthly. Anyone interested?

Hello Kabe Adrift :cheers:

You may drop an advert in the Housing in Phnom Penh section of the site to increase your chances to find a nice shared accommodation.

So nice , hope you can gather teacher, anyway if you need villa rent in budget please contact me . Thanks

Hi Ken. I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to tell me. Could you please clarify?

I think he means that he hopes that you can find teachers or roomies and that if you need someone to help you find a place you should contact him :-)

Sounds like a great idea.
I'll be back in Phnom Penh in December 2016 and although I do rent a flat I much rather live in a bigger place. I'm a 65 year old semi retiree who likes to keep busy.
Please keep in contact, unfortunately at this stage only through this site.
Regards   mp

Sorry for making misunderstanding, I friend who teacher as well, currently he rent 2 bedroom flat house $400/month. Good idea for rent Villa for groups teacher. Cheers .

Ok, great! I will definitely keep in touch. I'll the same to you, just in case I lose this or forget. So, that's one prospect. I'm looking to get maybe 4 of us together and rent a 4 to 6 bdrm villa, maybe with a pool and perhaps more toward the outskirts for more quiet and better value. What are YOUR. thoughts?

Ok, gotcha. Thanks!

:) , have a good day ,

Hey Ken,
Are you personally interested in splitting the cost of a large house? If so, send me your email address and I will send you a link to a GORGEOUS 7 bedroom villa for a VERY good price.

Hi ,
Not now end of the year , thanks

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Buying in phnom penh
By twinsguy20
Looking for a cheap apartment North of Russian BLVD
By james.coch
Tala Rubiana
even price for everyone
By Tala Rubiana
Living in a hotel in Phnom Penh
By Darkus945
Advice on finding month to month apartment rentals
By lefferts

Expatriate health insurance in Phnom Penh

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Phnom Penh

Moving to Phnom Penh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Phnom Penh

Travel insurance in Phnom Penh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Phnom Penh

Flights to Phnom Penh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Phnom Penh