Moving to Vienna

Hi,

I am Canadian and might move to Vienna to work as a Sales Manager. I'll be going in two weeks to Austria to discuss the salaries and perks.
I just wanted to know what would the salary's average for such a position.

Thank you for your help
Mo'

I am soon starting work in Vienna and need to find a small furnished apartment (I don't need more than say 40-50 square metres) for rent in central Vienna. Any particular resources can be recommended for finding rental accomodation? Suggestions for areas in Vienna with good cafe/restaurant life?

about 2000 euros

http://www.wohnnet.at/mietwohnungen-in-wien.htm
in my opinion (and experience) the best portal for immobile (rent or buy). But are you sure about "central Vienna"?? In which district is your job? Under central I would understand 1st district and that one is most expensive (next to 19 and 13.... Maybe you look for 3,5 or even 2 (around Prater). You need to know that Vienna is pretty expensive as far as renting. I can tell you that I have paid 1430 € for 85 m2 in 22 district (but next to VIS school) 4 years ago!! You can get cheaper of course and it does depend where you want to be. Vienna has perfect public transport network so you can actually be anywhere and not really in the city centre.