Marriage to Algerian

Plz leave me out of this. This relationship is over and only wish the best for him. I love the way people talk, assume and think they know my feelings and his but never talked to me or him or even met us.

This question was for Tomin , post it again

Heidi Thor Williams Today 14:45:15 Report #39
7 posts
So is the whole family in on the scam, or is it not their real families, just fake to help with the scam ?

Sherryjmj621 wrote:

Like I said before my past relationship you know nothing about only assume. By the way I am Muslim and my faith is the most important thing to me. You can believe what you want about him or me, I honestly dont care. Like I said before it was not a scam and you knew nothing of our personal relationship. We were allowed to be married in Algeria it was having the documents interrupted into their language and the waiting period we had to do upon arrival. It's in the past now we both have moved on and only wish the best for him in life. Because Allah will grant to those who believe and call upon his name. Peace be upon you. Now pls leave this subject alone....its over.

I assumed nothing but I read your posts which were full of contradictory information. You posted that the marriage was not allowed because of age difference.  Story keeps changing. But yeah, believe what you want, it's your life.

I shall try again Tomin

So is the whole family in on the scam, or is it not their real families, just fake to help with the scam ?

In general in the cases the older woman get to meet his family and most likely not in their home country but most likely in Tunisia , since the claim Alger is unsafe for women.

Hello Dear do not let fear  be the obstacle that makes your goals impossible, remember to see the bad things with optimism, because of all the negative things you might learn something.

Wish you Goodluck

Exactly not your business  or anyone's anymore. My life is complete with Allah. Now I leave this site and all do gooders.

Heidi Thor Williams wrote:

I shall try again Tomin

In general in the cases the older woman get to meet his family and most likely not in their home country but most likely in Tunisia , since the claim Alger is unsafe for women.

Exactly how a scam works is irrelevent. The point on a public forum like here is to make people aware of the risks of possible scams. But then they must decide what to do on their own. It is not for anyone to pursue the matter especially since the the situation is now moot. I won't comment on this particular cae any more because I think it would be a violation of the poster's privacy.

Closed