Study in Marrakech

Hi! I went to Marrakech this winter and I loved it! I really want to study there, but the problem is that I donŽt speak French or Arabic... Does anyone know any universities where they study in English? I will be very greatfull for replies

Welcome to Expat.com Norii :)

Your post has been introduced in a new thread for better visibility. This will then increase your chance to obtain more responses & testimonials!

Regards :)

Where is this thread? :)

Thanks!

hey,

what would you study?

I am open for different studies, since I have over a year to decide. But IŽm thinking about business, finance and management. Or medicine or engineering maybe.

:)

the majority of schools in Morocco are french, for exemple  in the universities we study in french or in arabic, but there is some private schools of Management and commerce it is also in french, but we can have some courses in english, for exemple i remember i had a courses in english of business, and spanish too. but the majority of courses was in french :)

i will serach for you some informations about englisg schools...

take care :)

Thank you so much! That is very kind :) I will of course try to learn some French, but IŽm not sure I will be able to manage it so well to study a subject in French. Business in English would be perfect!

Regards :)

hi norii i am Morrocan   i live in Marrakesh, i can give u some help if u want since i studied in university in english and i had a diploma, and also there are some specific language centers where can u study business english and other things
regards
amine

Thank you! Do you know the names of these colleges?:)

hellooo norri
do you still looking for universities or already found ? if it's the case give me sign i have 2 posibilities for you.
BR :-)

Hi there
As far as I know the only place where they officially teach in English is the American School. So They may help you with this .