Living in Denmark

Hello Everybody I am pretty much new to this website and don't know how things are going but i would be very pleased if you familiarized me with some common things.
As a new student, who is about to start new life in Denmark Aarhus, I am not familiar how things are going over there. I am wondering about the life expenses how much would be for one regular life in denmark. Would you tell me how much would it be to feel normal living in Aarhus.

Best Regards Koko :))

Koko,

Do not know when you are coming to Denmark, but you may wish to check out several sites about Denmark and bone up on what to expect. The official Denmark tourist site is visitdenmark.dk and another site for expats is fyidenmark.com, which has a lot of helpful advice for those new to Denmark.

Hope this helps you out.

Charlie

Generally ,cost of living is high in Denmark. you can including a one room aprtment rental and utility bills etc . keep in mind about DKK 3000 for a room , and then eating expenses though vary according to the individual still you can have an idea of DKK 4000 per month. If you are student u will have a subsidized housing .so around 5000 to 6000 DKK is the estimate.Good luck !