Pub crawl for Scottish people only ?

Would any Scottish people be up for a Scots only bevy sesh next month ?

Scottish people only?  Any reason why you just want to pub crawl with Scottish people, do others not crawl as well as Scots?

Hope its better than the open top bus from Paceville to Ta'Qali for the game last month

Sam4321 wrote:

Scottish people only?  Any reason why you just want to pub crawl with Scottish people, do others not crawl as well as Scots?

I want to talk normally,not having to posh it up.

Scots only .

I'm Scottish but agree with Sam4321s confusion on the 'only Scots' sesh.?

I want a drinking sesh with Scottish people.

Only those who understand and would be up for it need post.

Might be better then to start a 'Scots in Malta' group on facebook as this is for expats in general.

Why come to Malta if you want to be surrounded by Scottish people?

A drinking day with my nationals.

Malta7 wrote:

A drinking day with my nationals.

You going to check passports or what? :)  Just book a flight back to Scotland if you want to drink and be surrounded with your countrymen.

On helpful note, you should consider posting a event in the EVENTS section, and browsing for Scottish nationals in the MEMBERS directory to connect with, as opposed to posting in the forum.  Keep in the mind, this IS a public forum and anyone is welcome to respond to what is posted on it.

Malta7 wrote:

I want a drinking sesh with Scottish people.

Only those who understand and would be up for it need post.

Good to know that after being a member for 2 days you think you can decide who can post and who can't.

Ray

I don't understand why you all have a problem with this.I am a proud Brit,but I would also like to talk to people about Scottish things in a Scottish way.

You're very welcome to do just that - but since you want to exclude people go do it on a forum that does not specifically cater for all expats like this one - this is a specifically inclusive forum that does not exclude people by nationality. You are attempting to do just that here and it's against how things seem to work here.

There are many nationality specific groups on Facebook and no one complains about them existing or arranging whatever meets they wish.

So many people upset about not being invited.If it bothers you so much you're welcome to join in.And please bring non drinking/non english speaking Chinese people so they are not excluded too.

Malta7 wrote:

I don't understand why you all have a problem with this.I am a proud Brit,but I would also like to talk to people about Scottish things in a Scottish way.

I'm not Scottish but I know exactly what you mean.
Yorkshire people get bladdered in a totally different way to the rest of the world, and having been to Scotland more than once or twice, I know you dudes do it your way as well.

Go for it, and to Hades with anyone who doesn't like you doing it.

(PS - Try not to smash any pubs up or dish out any Glasgow kisses)

volcane wrote:

Might be better then to start a 'Scots in Malta' group on facebook as this is for expats in general.

Not at all.
He's a Scottish expat wanting to have quality time with other Scottish expats.
The forum is full of nationals of whatever country looking to meet mates from their own place so they can let their hair down and chat away without having to watch what they say.
I rarely bother attempting to meet Yorkshire people but I find it agreeable to be able to drop the forced mode of speech in favour of talkin propper.

He's breaking no rules, save maybe expat events should be in the correct section, so there's no other reason to try to stop him.
That tiny breech of the rules is only ever mentioned in a reply from a mod or other team member suggesting they post appropriately.

Come on guys, welcome the lad and wish him a good evening's getting smashed.

Thank you Fred.

Il be up for it when I move over in January! haha

Likewise here , if it's OK for a scouser to tag along. We've always got on well with the jocks :)

Scousers and Geordies are acceptable. :)

Cheers pal. Always up for a wee swallie.

We moved here from Edinburgh 8 weeks ago. My husband Craig says let him know where & when and he's in 🍺🍻🍺