Saudi council of engineers

hi, good day to everyone. who is related to this cases. i was a new member of sce this year 2016. month of july. i already have my iqama. after two months. the council send me an sms says that. my account has been rejected. hence you are member of council. your account is suspended. who can help me to this. anyone can give me an idea. you can email me at my email add. xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
moize24 wrote:

hi, good day to everyone. who is related to this cases. i was a new member of sce this year 2016. month of july. i already have my iqama. after two months. the council send me an sms says that. my account has been rejected. hence you are member of council. your account is suspended. who can help me to this. anyone can give me an idea. you can email me at my email add. xxx

Hello there.

Are you an engineer ? If YES, are your certificates been attested by Saudi Embassy ?

I know a person(engineer) whose ID was suspended because of forgery (duplicate certificate) and the company he was hired by received a warning from SCE to depart him immediately out of the kingdom. He then had to leave KSA and revisit the kingdom on a new visa (technician visa).

thanks for the response.. so he need to leave the country. or he just issued revisit visa only.

moize24 wrote:

thanks for the response.. so he need to leave the country. or he just issued revisit visa only.

Well, it is OK to leave the country and revisit on a different visa where SCE is not applicable. If you revisit the kingdom on a visa where you've to consult SCE, you'll face the same problem.

thank for such a very good advise. have a good day