Prenatal classes - Bradley method, yoga, fitness, etc.

Hello everyone,

I am currently seeking Bradley method classes in Paris but with very little sucess. I have found one contact. Would anyone happen to know of any places/persons proposing this method ?

I am also interested in pre-natal yoga classes in the city. I have a couple of contacts but I'd love to here from members who have already tried some of these classes. Your opinions ? Advice ? I'm a personal trainer and fitness instructor, so actually any kind of mom-to-be fitness classes would be cool. I'm mostly looking to connect with other moms-to-be who may be at the same stage of pregnancy as me.

Thanks so much !
And if you ever need any fitness and health classes, advice or help, don't hesitate to ask !

Best to all,
Candice

Hi Candice,

I see you posted your message back in September. I'm also struggling to find a potential support network for mums-to-be / new mums in Paris. Did you have any success in the end?

I'm due to give birth to my first in October 2017 and have books on natural birthing, but would love to meet like-minded people to talk to as well.

If you see this message, it would be great to hear from you!

Rosanna