non eu spouse visa

Me and my wife live in United Kingdom. I am a British citizen and she is a Zambian national with a British resident visa and we would like to visit Malta. Does she require a visa ? and if she does what type and how much does it cost?

Hi Paulsmith1979, :)

Did you contacted the Malta embassy in your country?

As a UK citizen you could come and live here with your wife as the UK is still part of the EU, so a visit is no problem!


New topic