Looking for someone to partner in Spice Trade (Star Anise, Cassia)

Hi, This is Rahul.

Indian citizen now staying in Saigon. To further my business of exports from Vietnam, wish to interact or partner with someone specially from North Vietnam. Also other ideas or suggestion regarding agro commodities too are welcome.

Hi,

Exactly, what kinds of products do you want to source?

Not only from the North, Southern Vietnam also has various kinds of agro products famous for exports like fruits

Regards,

Thu

Hi Rahul,

I would like to make your acquaintance to discuss business opportunities with you, please contact.

Thank you          hd375c

Hii Thu,

Basically all Agro Products. We are already exporting Lime to Middle East.

Want to increase our product base like Dragon Fruit, Fresh Coconut, Banana e.t.c.

In-case you can associate or have sources, do message me, so we can discuss further.

Would be keen to work on this.

regards,

Rahul

Yes, I have. Pls.give me your contact. My email is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello,

will send message.

Rahul

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Advertising your services is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory or drop an advert in the classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Mr. Rahul, i am samer from india but last 8 yrs livng in vietnam.
give me your phone number i have some news for you.

Hello Samer,

I have messaged you.

Thanks,

Rahul

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Advertising your services is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory or drop an advert in the classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

The forum is open to suggestions, advices, however as far as the search for business partner is concerned, please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Business partners in Vietnam.

Interested members will get in touch through your advert.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Gday,
Just a tiny little bit of advice from Yogi.

If your on a travel blog in Vietnam ( of all places 😬) looking for a business partner , it's probably time for a career change.

I've always found business partners FIND YOU....if what you've got going is worthwhile.  Good businesses sell themselves .

Too many carpet baggers and losers in this part of the world.  I've met too many guys at the back end of their lives wanting to "partner up" with their only contribution being ....ideas & so called intellectual property.

Funny thing is, those guys usually haven't got a pot to piss in.   Plenty of ideas though. 😀😀.  But those ideas haven't turned to cold hard cash yet after all these years.

Be careful mate.

Hi
Send me your email address...
Cheers
JP