Close

Looking for a car year 2012/2013

I am looking for a second hand or reconditioned car year 2012/2013, preferably spacious & with automatic transmission. The car should be either Japanese or Korean brand. Please contact me if you know anyone selling his/her car.
Thanks.
Danny

Hi Danny,

Please feel free to drop your search in the Cars for sale in Mauritius section, it is more appropriate.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

I am selling a Mitsubishi Lancer EX Year 2011, lady driven, one owner, executive i.e leather interior, electric mirrors/windows, power steering, aircon, cd player, alloy wheels, just changed 4 new Contnental tyres, serviced by Iframac and now Leal & Co Ltd, 38,000 kms. Excellent running condition. Contact me

Shamsid, could you please post your ad in the Mauritius classifieds section ? (it's free)

Thanks

Julien

Hello, did you find a car? If not, I offer a car from Japan. Everyone knows that cars from Japan is more good in condition. Just write me, I will help you... xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi ,
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CHEVROLET CRUZE, FULL OPTION ,NOV 2011 ,PERFECT CONDITION WITH LOW MILEAGE.
PLS CALL ON xxx. THKS, ROY

Moderated by Bhavna 3 weeks ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum please + do not write in capital letters( shouting)
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please make your offers in the proper section of the website : Cars for sale in Mauritius.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius