Close

English tutor needed for an Italian lady in Bangalore

We are looking for English tutor for a client in Bangalore, please find below the class information and contact me if you are interested.

Class type: individual class;
Student type: adult student, an Italian lady;
Schedule: twice a week on Tue and Thu morning, 1.5 to 2 hours for each class;
Length of the class: 200 hours or so;
Location: IVC Road, Bandaramanahalli, Karnataka, Bangalore 562135;
Start date: Oct 6

Hello gary.zhuo :cheers:

Please drop your advert in the more appropriate section of the site for better feedback :

>Language, ESL, English teacher job vacancies in Bangalore

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

hi...can u pm me the deatils...so that i could help you

Thank you for the reminder, will do.

Hello there,

Thank you for the message, hopefully we can have the opportunity to work with you.

To give you a little more information, our teaching position is an Independent Contractor position which requires you to create your own curriculum based on the student’s needs. Also, materials are covered by the student’s company. Each student is provided a material’s budget with which the teacher can buy books, CDs and other learning materials for the student.

Basically, what you need to do is giving classes to the students on time and ask the student to sign the sign-in sheet after each class, then submit the time sheet to us by email at the end of each month so that we know how many hours you have done with the student. Money will be transferred to your bank account directly from our headquarter on 20th of each month, which means you will get paid on monthly basis.

If the arrangement suits you, please send me your resume at gzhuo[at]global-lt.com and i will contact you again to confirm more details about the class. Thank you.

Regards

Gary

Hi Gary, :)

You should please contact the member via pm. Also note that all job adverts should be posted in the jobs section.

Thank you,
Expat.com

Thank you for the reminder, Christine.

I did not know it would display like this as I replied their message directly, anyway, i will be more careful next time.

Hello!

I im interested but I live in Delhi.  I can give online class if she is interested.

regards.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Antosh
Looking for a job in Bangalore
By Antosh
Sanny Nkota
Getting a job for congolese expats in Bangalore
By Sanny Nkota
arin88
consultancy firms in Bangalore
By arin88
Haili Rain
NGO seeking male recording artist
By Haili Rain
Cerebroid
French/Spanish/Portuguese/Arabic Work in Bangalore
By Cerebroid
clarita29

Expatriate health insurance in Bangalore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bangalore

Moving to Bangalore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bangalore

Travel insurance in Bangalore

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bangalore

Flights to Bangalore

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bangalore