Close

Go back to India- They are forcing and blackmailing me to work here

Respected sir as iam from Bangalore my name is Imran Ahmed iam a married man having two childrens and dad mom with me as I have come muscat for the job its already 6days

i have thought i can make it but its not possible to stay me here and I have to join the job by Sunday they forced me by blackmailing that u will sent to jail and pay money 1,5000rs and signed some company formalities with me but I want to go back to India 

I have requested for the company they asked me to pay 800ro and u will be sent to the jail then u can make ticket and go to home or else do the job here

they r forcing me to stay here pls help help help help me in this its my humble request

Brother, report to ROP or immigration department. No company can force employees to work if he / she doesn't want to.

But they have got signed me the documents with me and telling to pay 800riyal if I want to go and blackmailing me

But he is scolding me and telling me that he will pit me in the jail they have made my bataca card also but they kept my passport and not giving me doing force for me

Bro but they have kept my passport and telling me to pay 800ro and then go jail then go home should I go directly or what can u call me xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 5 days ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

have you tried to post your petition on the online portal? even try your case at Indian embassy as well and try to tell them what you are going through. they also can help you filling up the complain with ministry of labour. and as per rule once you file the complain you employer has to answer before the ministry.

one more way is to search for some NGO who are working for employee benefits.. if i can get some no. i will post it to you..

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
imran2525
want to go back india
By imran2525
Royal Gulf
Driving License- UAE to Oman - Automatic
By Royal Gulf
ExpatTom123
Family Joining visa for 7 Month Pregnant Wife
By ExpatTom123
chame1012
Working in oman
By chame1012
trish_sewpersad
Dataflow process. Anyone experiences problem?
By trish_sewpersad
fredyjose433
qualifications for industrial male nurse.
By fredyjose433

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Oman

Flights to Oman

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Oman