Close

Looking for a Job in Riyadh

Same as most over seas Filipino workers I came here (Riyadh, Saudi Arabi) hoping for a better career.

Career that would provide stability and security in life. But due to Saudi's present economic shortage most construction companies were force to shut down and thats the same reason for me. I've arrived here at Riyadh Saudi Arabia last  March 21, 2011 under the employment of Saudi Binladin Group of Companies (SBG) with duty as Procurement Personnel and Document Controller under Electrical Department until Dec.15, 2015.

I joined Technolight last Dec.17, 2015 up to present as Technical Support.

I have transferable Iqama and Im available to join any time possible. Im 34 years of age, happily married. I have a college Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. Im active, easy to get along, and responsible.

I make sure at the end of the day all scheduled task are done according to its requirements. Im welling to relocate but as much as possible I would prefer here in Riyadh since my wife also works here. For any inquiry please don't hesitate to contact.

Thank you and best regards.

Hello and welcome to Expat.com RodelLabiang :cheers:

To have better feedback on your job hunt, I invite you to drop an advert in the Jobs offers in Riyadh section of the site.

You could also send your cv to Jobs professionals so that they can find you a job that fits your skills :

> Jobs professionals in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
charisma1
International Institute for Languages
By charisma1
ejaz76
Saudi Huroob and Matloob and Fingerprints
By ejaz76