Close

invitation letter

Dear All,

I am planning to visit Singapore with my wife in our next vacation on December
But one of the visa requirement documents is invitation letter from singapore citizen or company in singapore

the problem is we do not have any relatives or friends there to invite us

Does anyone Knows anyone living there could help us in sending an invitation letter??

Your help we be really appreciated

Regards,

To visit Singapore ("SG") on a vacation you may or may not required a sponsor or someone should live here to provide an invitation letter in order for you to get a visa.

e.g. If you don't know anyone (local contact) in SG and your purpose of visit is for site seeing (tourism), then you may obtain LOI ( Letter of Introduction) from your country embassy. Normally, this is done by authorized travel agency (mentioned in below link), and other details can be found from this link as well.

https://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=168

Subsequently you should check with your local agent who is arranging VISA for you. He should help you in this regard.

Since sponsoring someone for a visa involves great financial responsibility (e.g. for his/her incarceration and deportation in case he/she does something wrong), it is unwise to sponsor somebody you don't know very well (close friend or family member).
It is also not allowed to solicit invitation letters on this forum or approach forum members for visa sponsorship. So please don't!
The professional (and paid) ways to get a visa that Surya pointed out above are your only options.

thanks a lot brother

you were too useful
I will apply for Letter of Introduction (LOI) this week

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
kate99
Pinatrinh
vietnamese can work in singapore with work permit?
By Pinatrinh
Thomas Lim
Certified Israeli laywer in Singapore
By Thomas Lim
waheed123
Training Employment Pass
By waheed123
want to relocate to Singapore
By Guest
xxanyaxx
SIN Entry Requirements / one way ticket
By xxanyaxx

Expatriate health insurance in Singapore

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Singapore

Moving to Singapore

Find tips from professionals about moving to Singapore

Travel insurance in Singapore

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Singapore

Flights to Singapore

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Singapore