Karbai Aam ( Profession )

Hi ,

This is Abdul Mubeen, i am currently residing in KSA Jeddah and my Profession on Iqama is Karbai Aam though i am working as a Electrical Engineer, i wanted to check whether i am eligible for Permanent Family Visa. Please don't direct me to the list of applicable.

please reply

Abdul Mubeen wrote:

Hi ,

This is Abdul Mubeen, i am currently residing in KSA Jeddah and my Profession on Iqama is Karbai Aam though i am working as a Electrical Engineer, i wanted to check whether i am eligible for Permanent Family Visa. Please don't direct me to the list of applicable.

All the eligible professions which are allowed for permanent family visa status are listed here:
Professions eligible for Permanent Family Visa in KSA

Abdul Mubeen wrote:

Hi ,

BTW, You can also change your profession through Saudi Council Of Engineers. All you've to do is request an offer letter from your present employer and attest your original degree from Saudi Embassy.  :top:

Yes for sure. I am under the process of getting my certificates Attested and then will register. Any idea how long does it take to get the certificate attested ?

Thanks a TON for the quick response COOLDUDE ...Much Appreciated..:)

Certificate attestation can take some time, depending on the agent, university etc. Once you have it then you need SCE registration then change of profession before applying for family visa. So you could be looking at a time frame of at least 3-4 months from now.

hmmm that's alot...But thanks Again...