Working online as Freelancer. what type of tax card I need to order.


I'm a freelancer or working from home doing online jobs or outsourcing and get clients through online and most of my clients are from USA or other countries. I received my salary through my online account and I need to transfer it to my bank account here in Norway so every time I get my salary the sender was the website where my account is not my clients. It's not a steady job because every client sometime we have one month contract and some are longer than one month,  so I don't know if which category of tax card I will order.

Please advise if anyone in a situation like mine.


New topic