Permanent/ Resident Visa for Parents

Dears,

I am working as a System Analyst in Riyadh. I want to bring my parents in resident visa as I am the only daughter. I have prepared all the legal documents for the proof.

Please anyone help me on the below points.

- Is there any minimum salary criteria to get the permanent visa for parents?
- How long will it take to get the visa?

Responses are much appreciated.

Thanks
Rean

ReAn786 wrote:

Dears,

I am working as a System Analyst in Riyadh. I want to bring my parents in resident visa as I am the only daughter. I have prepared all the legal documents for the proof.

Please anyone help me on the below points.

- Is there any minimum salary criteria to get the permanent visa for parents?
- How long will it take to get the visa?

Responses are much appreciated.

Thanks
Rean

This must help: http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com … a-for.html

As per my knowledge there is no need to declared or depending on your salary. Its depend on your profession and your employer afford. It is better to ask your employer and apply isteqdam and now a days you should need to apply online.First pay 2000 for each passport and then apply isteqdam     through online application. Take print and give to your employer for chamber.They check.on system and may they call you for onces or may just straight issue visas to your parents.

I applied as said in this blog, but istiqdam rejected the request by saying 'you cannot get permanent visa for parents, bring them in visit visa'

Dont know what to do next

Qaiser1 wrote:

As per my knowledge there is no need to declared or depending on your salary. Its depend on your profession and your employer afford. It is better to ask your employer and apply isteqdam and now a days you should need to apply online.First pay 2000 for each passport and then apply isteqdam     through online application. Take print and give to your employer for chamber.They check.on system and may they call you for onces or may just straight issue visas to your parents.

this is about visit visa. right?

Get all the papers ready mentioned in the link I referred to above; esp. the letter from embassy with endorsement that you are the only child who'd take care of them.

Then book an appointment with them through Absher and visit them personally with all papers. If you don't speak Arabic, take an Arab colleague along.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Get all the papers ready mentioned in the link I referred to above; esp. the letter from embassy with endorsement that you are the only child who'd take care of them.

Then book an appointment with them through Absher and visit them personally with all papers. If you don't speak Arabic, take an Arab colleague along.

I prepared all the documents mentioned in the blog and went with the Government Relations officer (Who is a Saudi guy) of our company. He explained the situation to the officer. But he replied like 'No permanent visa for parents, bring them in visit visa'. The officer didnt even check the documents.

Ok, so you have gone through the right process already.
This has to be repeated after some time. Wish you luck next time.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Ok, so you have gone through the right process already.
This has to be repeated after some time. Wish you luck next time.

I heard something like, we have to visit MOI External Affairs to submit our request first. Then they will study and verify it, if it is a genuine case, they will give us a letter to istiqdam to process the visa.

But I dont know about the exact process to follow in MOI,like should we take an appointment before go to MOI. Actually I couldn't find anyone who knows the process. I searched so many websites and contacted many people.

I will inbox you details.
thanks

Ehtesham wrote:

I will inbox you details.
thanks

yes, please