Close

English looking for information about Morocco

Hi All,

I am a British guy looking for any information from expats or locals. I will be there for a couple of weeks and love to hear from anyone.

Hi  :cheers:
What information are you looking for exactly? To see how I can help you!
Best
Ikram

I would like to visit Chefchaouen, Fes and Marrakech  while i am in Morocco and need somebody to guide me regarding travels and stay.

what you mean by " need somebody to guide me regarding travels and stay. "

I basically need some guidance around my  week in moroocc. I would like to see Chefchaouen, fes, rabat, casa and Marrakech.

I am told some routes are better by train some are better by busses.  I am also aiming to capture some good shots on my camera experience real life there.

Does that answer your question?

That's a lot to see in one week. To get to Casa from Marrakech you can get the train (1st class costs 150 dirahm/£12) Rabat you can get train to and from Casa as well its about an hour trip. I don't know the other city but lots to see in these three cities. I would visit hasan 2 mosque and the old Madina market in Casa, city centre in Rabat has some nice buildings and nice calm place. Marrakech I would go to koutibia mosque and jamal al fina is the big square/market next to it. From Marrakech you can visit Orika by private taxi or mini bus trip (ask around jamal al fina as I think they depart from there) so yeah Orika is very picturesque place- walking up hill with waterfalls and you can stay night in basic hostel type place- well worth going. I haven't got internet access at the moment but will answer when I can if any questions

Questions and answers about Morocco

Ask your question
edray
Khadies
vaccinations for babies
By Khadies
IkramBaou
a work agency in tangier ??!
By IkramBaou
louies27
Im looking for a job desperately!
By louies27
nadiamee
Any meetups in Casa for english speakers
By nadiamee
ADNANE RAKEHI
I m looking for a job in casa
By ADNANE RAKEHI

Expatriate health insurance in Morocco

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Morocco

Moving to Morocco

Find tips from professionals about moving to Morocco

Travel insurance in Morocco

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Morocco

Flights to Morocco

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Morocco