Close

Romanian family permit

Hi ,I'm Indian married with Romania girl about year ago in India , and after she got visa expired she come back Romania and I got Romanian visa for 35 days I apply Romanian RC about 2 months ago they put me for interview they also to me to bring who can translate for them they don't know English 😁 And I going to pay this guy 200 Ron , is not problem anyway, my question is I have baby boy born in Romania month ago should I take my baby brith certificate with me on interview? And how long they take to give RC after interview, I apply this RC in her area( vaslui) please advise

Yeah you take ur baby certificate with you on interview its good for you i am also vaslui and i got interview. Very difficult

After 2 or 3 weeks you got rc

That's ok what they ask u really in interview if u can explain, and where u from and have u got RC?

Davesandhu wrote:

That's ok what they ask u really in interview if u can explain

They are going to ask you simple questions to determine if you are really in a relationship and living with your wife.  It's nothing that you should worry about preparing for if everything is legitimate.

Thanks for replying,  let see what happens tomorrow I will update it

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
EmanuelAna
Permenant resident visa!
By EmanuelAna
M.Fathy
Residence Renewal
By M.Fathy
Hawammdeh
residency card
By Hawammdeh
cheskafrencis
leigh117521
visa application
By leigh117521
Nawzat
I have a question regarding my visa
By Nawzat

Expatriate health insurance in Bucharest

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bucharest

Moving to Bucharest

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bucharest

Travel insurance in Bucharest

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bucharest

Flights to Bucharest

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bucharest