Urgent:Accounts Executive (Kuala Lumpur)

Responsibilities:
* Maintain full set of accounts including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
* Prepare Financial Management Report, audit and tax computation
* Prepare bank reconciliation and monitor cash flow
* To liaise closely with external parties (eg bankers, tax agents and audtors) and co-ordinate with other departments

Requirements:
* Candidate must possess at least a LCCI / Diploma in Accounting or Finance / Degree in Accountancy or Finance / Partial or Full Professional Accounting Qualification.
* At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
* Possess positive working attitude, independent and able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
* Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office.
* Strong communication and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.

For interested candidates please send your resume to [email protected] or call me(Natasha) at 012-9754005/03-2282 3280.

Hi Natasha,

Please post your advert under Kuala Lumpur classifieds > job section.

Thank you.

Hello ms Natasha,

I am from Pakistan working as a banker having 5+ years banking experience and possess a bba degree in banking and finance. Do you find me suitable for the position posted above? If yes, please get back to me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Hello Jenlord.

Please note that this is an old thread.

If you're looking for a job in this field, you may post your resume/Cv in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

Best of luck

Karen :)