Relocating to Dubai

How can I secure accomodation as I plan to come and look for a job in Dubai

it depends on the type of accommodation you want...that is an apartment or sharing unit. Either way the best places to get you going is here on expat.com Dubai accommodation section or go to https://dubai.dubizzle.com/  there are a lot of postings and offers on accommodation there.

The most important thing when thinking of moving to the UAE in my professional opinion is to a get a bank account and a credit card first. As if you don't have this sorted by the time you arrive your not going to be able confirm rent on a property you really like.

The headache is no one actually gives you either unless you have been in the country for more than six months. When it comes to property you have to be careful there's a lot of bogus real estate agents.

Dubizzle is a bit of a headache some people list one price and as soon as they find out your nationality they say no that apartment is rented out or the price is wrong.

Your better of searching on YEZRporpetries or contact known established real estate brokers.

By the way if your looking into bank accounts, the commercial bank of dubai have a dedicated expat account for new arrivals. They will give you an account and a credit card as soon as you land. They got some cool benefits also like a 50AED Nol Card for dubai metro and bus and free uber rides to help you get a round for the first couple of days.

here the link, my mate just got there account so much better than my bank cbd.ae/newintown.

All the best with the move

alia3278 wrote:

Dubizzle is a bit of a headache some people list one price and as soon as they find out your nationality they say no that apartment is rented out or the price is wrong.

So damn true. I dare not raise the race card here..but racism is very much alive here.