Moving to Cebu City

Good day,
Im planning to move from Sydney Australia to Cebu city in 2017. Would anyone like to share their experiences if they have done this also?

regards
Mark

Hi Mark consider Bohol as well in your move Cebu too crowded too much traffic etc don't get me wrong there are some top spots there and nice to visit occasionally by ferry but I prefer the quiet of Bohol!! I moved here to live from Canberra 4 months ago & love it here !!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Reading about Bohol- My wife is from Cebu, but we were visiting her friends on different islands. We were waiting for the ferry in Bohol to return to Cebu when I heard this special music from another side. This "Special" music is from the earliest days of rock and roll from my native California. Songs going back to the 50-'s even-songs dear to my heart. They were being played by a local Bohol band, every member
was blind! I couldn't believe it! If I ever got the money,someday I would love to build an 'Oldies but Goodies' nightclub on Bohol! Also love the Tarsiers there!

Hi Toby,

This is myra living in cebu city if ever you get back here just keep in touch with me i for giving you a good place to live in... someday my phone number is *** tell your wife about what i share it with you the resort area

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security