Indonesian want to europe

I am indonesian, I have big dream i wanna live in europe but it'll difficult for me, anyone have some idea ?

owlfairy wrote:

I am indonesian, I have big dream i wanna live in europe but it'll difficult for me, anyone have some idea ?

The Netherlands are where many Indonesians end up, but that doesn't exclude other European countries or the UK.
I suppose your best bet is to list what you can do, then see if you can find a company that wants those skills.
Then comes visas and work permits - can any potential employer hire you?
The unemployment problems in many countries, along with political problems due to the migrant crisis is effectively closing borders for many people.

However, this gloomy post doesn't exclude the possibility, so go for it and good luck.

There are options

1. Fall in love and marry a European
2. Apply to University and study overseas (minimum requirement IELTS 6.5) and from there seek work and sponsorship
3. Save your rupiahs and apply for Schengen visa and travel through Europe and seek out possible work opportunities

All take some hard work but it can help your dream. You could also learn an European language like German or Dutch to help you further.

If you truly want to go, find a way. I wish you luck

If you have a decent education, you could apply for a scholarship from the Indonesian Government to study overseas.

You could also apply for a scholarship to study on a course at a European University or School. Those schools in Europe sometimes offer free scholarships to go and study something such as arts. My wife applied recently and got offered a six month scholarship to study in Italy and it would have been paid for by the Italian School. She turned it down because an organization in Japan has offered her something similar which can be accomplished in two weeks.

As Luke says, if you really truly want to do it, you will find a way.

Thank you for your noticed, I know and i wish I can :)

Thanks for your noticed :)