Indonesian looking for Indonesian friends

After living here for almost 8 yrs, i realized i don't have much Indonesian friends. So here i am joining this website to meet more friends :)

I would rather suggest to check in FB Indonesia group or Indonesia community centre in Singapore would be an ideal platform to meet and greet in your community. I have doubt if you will get any Indonesian in this forum. Good luck

Thank you for the suggestion

Hi Andriana,

Have you tried joining InterNations (internations.org)? They have regular events every week, lots of expats attend.

Cheers
Mark

Hi Andriana,

I am Indonesian living in singapore too! do pm me if you would like to have coffee :)

Hi fellow Indonesians!

I am Agung. My S pass application is somehow pending, and it has been 2 months 1 weeks since submission. Did you guys experience the same thing when applying yours? Look fwd to hearing your story.

cheers, Agung

Hi Andriana82,
I would like to be one of your friends.
Actually I'm from Indonesia and I'm still looking for any information about any job vacancies in Singapore before deciding to move there for job and living.
I would be very pleasant if you can give me any information or maybe you have colleague/relative who knows any job opportunities.

I would also like to help you if you have any question that maybe I can help :D

Warm regards,
William

Hi Andriana,

My nama is Anastasia. I moved here from Indonesia 2 months ago.
Nice to meet you.

Hi,

My name is Adrian, am an Indonesian who grew up for the most part, in Singapore. Nice to meet you.

Filipino can?