Close

Full Time Teaching Job & Part Time Tutorial/ Babysitting Jobs

Hi  I am Iza, Registered Professional Teacher and I wish to obtain a full time job as an Early Childhood Educator around KL area.  I have a total of 8 years work experience as a teacher and my previous job was in Singapore where I taught expatriate children for 5 years.  I would appreciate it if you could give me ideas about: the pay of ECE teachers here,  the good schools here (international or playschool type), schools where expat kids usually go to ( coz I can only conversate in English, still learning my Bahasa :) )
At the moment, many of the international schools (aism, gis and elc) have no vacancies :(

I am also looking for a part time job eg.  home based tutorials/babysitting.  I usually do arts and crafts, science experiments and  lots of games with the children I babysit.  I can also teach children Reading and Phonics  and make them develop their love for reading and writing  via play based learning.

Hoping to hear from you soon :)

Hi Iza,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section of the website so that you get better chances of being offered a job.

All the very best,
Bhavna

if may alam ako lisa  sa mga foreinger naghhanap ng bab y sitter yan ang gusto  nila ,ano number mo ibigay kita..

Thank you for the tip Bhavna!

thanks! I will give you a private message..

@lindaph2016 > as indicated in the code of conduct on the forum, you should please write in English in the English speaking forum so that everyone can understand. Thank you.

"Conversate" ? Really, a non word. You teach English?

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur