Toyota or Ford

I just sold my toyota fortuner years 2006 for 420.000 B.I want to spend no more than 1.3 MB.But i still really interesting about buy a new ford everest.I just come back to the show room,and get a best offer.
They want to sell a ford everest model 2016 3.2 4 WD full option with 6600 km on the clock for 1.34 MB this is a test drive car.So normally this car cost 1.7 MB up this is a good opportunity.
When i compere with the new fortuner 2.4 2 WD AT this car cost 1.4 MB.The ford look more spacious inside,i know about the resale toyata are a best seller.I don't fear about the customer service,i have a doubt only if some problem happen do you find the parts easily ?
So there is some one of you own a ford right now.If yes tell me what you fell and thinking about this car.
Thank you.

Hi, if your Ford Everest is serviced at a Ford Dealer, you will bot have any problem with part availability. Just ensure you have a 3 years warranty when you buy it - the dealer should write it on the warranty book

Questions and answers about transports

Ask your question
Pluak Daeng to Bangkok or Pattaya
By tonyshih
Taxi fare details.,
By Guest
Steve Snowdon
By Steve Snowdon
By Steve123456
Song Teaw / Lorry needed for Moving House
rent a car for 3 months in Pattaya
By Mr-marathonman

Expatriate health insurance in Pattaya

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Pattaya

Moving to Pattaya

Find tips from professionals about moving to Pattaya

Travel insurance in Pattaya

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Pattaya

Flights to Pattaya

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Pattaya