Close

Fresh graduate thinking to move to UAE

Hello everyone  :cheers:

I'm a future MA graduate in Advanced English studies from Morocco, and willing to move to Dubai after graduation. I want you guys to tell me if it's easy for a female fresh graduate to find jobs in sectors such as  Journalism or/and tourism /hospitality, and /or teaching.
As a full time student, I have an limited experience  of 4 months in Reception /customer service.
I  would appreciate it if you guys( especially those who are  based in UAE) could help...
Thanks in advance
Best  :)

Hello,

Though am not from Customer Hospitality related Job  . I personally feel that you will get a lot of opportunities for your profile

There are plenty of hotels and tourism is at peak in UAE. So I guess it wont be a problem. But make sure you have enough financial back up until you find a job here.

Thanks
Rathan

Moderated by kenjee last year
Reason : Share contact infos in private, by clicking on the member's avatar to access their profile, and from there click on the 'Send Message' button.

I guess it would be better for you to contact The HR department in most of the organizations
if any help needed please feel free to contact me :)

Expatriate health insurance in Dubai

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dubai

Moving to Dubai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dubai

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Dubai

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dubai